Kalinchowk Hike – 2 Days (1N2D)
Area: Kathmandu – Kalinchowk Hike
Best Time: September-November and March-May
Maximum Altitude: 3842m
Group Size: 20-25 pax
Accommodation: Simple Lodge
Meal: Full board meal
Maximum Walking: 5 hrs
Transportation: Deluxe Tourist Bus (KTM-Kalinchowk-Dolakha-KTM)
Total Days: 2 days (KTM-KTM)
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati temple darshan,
- Dolakha Bhimsen temple darshan,
- Rhododendron forest (birds and animals)
- Unexplored diversities,
- Harmony and multi-culture
- Gaurishankar conservation area
- Spectacular Himalayan view
- Kathmandu can be seen illuminating with lights on a clear night
- View of Ganesh, Jugal, Everest and more
Major Mountain peaks:
- Gauri Shankar
- Jugal Himal
- Langtang Himal
- Shisha Pangma and
- Dorje Lakpa
Kalinchowk, lies to the east of Kathmandu in Dolakha district is increasingly popular trekking site among domestic tourists for Kalimchowk Bhagwati temple on the top of hill at the altitude of 3842m. It is a wonderful alternative in Nepal for a short time period or just who would like to prepare a comparatively short adventure with different fun-based activities in Nepal. It is the finest visiting region featured with incredible natural and cultural basin. Pilgrims can experience innately peaceful and calm environment over there Wheareas Trekkers can experience the local hill culture, diverse inhabitants and panoramic mountain views.
We never compromise the quality of the service in Kalinchowk Darshan tour. We provide you best Kalinchowk hotel in package and Non-veg food. But according to your requirement of course we agree to modify the service.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Charikot and hike to Kuri
Day 2: Early morning visit to Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple Darshan & Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Charikot (150 KM/4-5 hrs drive) and hike to Kuri (3200m/5-6 hrs hike)
We will depart from the meeting point in Kathmandu early in the morning (meeting point will be informed). We will drive around 4 hrs till Charikot, the district headquarter of Dolakha District. After reaching Charikot we will have our lunch (can also have at Sukute). After our lunch we will hike towards Kuri village. After 6 hrs of hike we will reach Kuri.
Overnight stay at hotel in Kuri.
Day 2: Early morning hike to Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple (3842m/1.5 hrs hike); Visit Dolakha Bhimsenthan and Drive to Kathmandu
Early in the morning we will hike for Kalinchowk temple; sacred to Hindu devotees; believed to be adobe of Goddess Kali, a vicious manifestation of Hindu Goddess Durga. After temple darshan we will move back to our hotel in Kuri and after having our breakfast at hotel we will then depart for Charikot Dolakha Bhimsen Mandir. We will have our lunch at Charikot and return back to Kathmandu after some refreshment and rest.
- Transportation in a deluxe bus from Kathmandu-thankot on first day and from Kulekhani-Kathmandu on second day
- AP Plan Meals (Lunch & Dinner on first day and Breakfast & Lunch on second day)
- Sharing Accommodation
- An experienced English speaking Guide
- Entrance fee at sightseeing places and trek permit (if needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Rescue operation charge in case of emergency
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft/hard drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water, Extra usage of Vehicle/Guide, Portage, Tips or any other things which is not include in the inclusion.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.